How To Order Genuine Leather from D'Anton Leather
We hope you enjoy our selection of gorgeous Italian leathers
in a wide array of vibrant colors and eye-catching finishes. Your only question is:
"How can I order and talk to a
real person about my purchase?"
Oh, it's sooo easy-- just email or pick up the phone and call 319-643-2568.
We'll listen to your design plans and help you decide how
much leather you'll need for the project.
Leather Ordering Details
- When you order we'll need a daytime phone, a shipping address, which needs to be a street address for UPS and Fed Ex, or postal box for Priority mail, and an email address if you chose. We do not share your information with anyone!
- We can ship Priority Mail, UPS, or Fed Ex- it's up to you. We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards, and money orders. No personal checks or COD's.
- Here are a few interesting facts. Leather is sized at the tannery into square feet, and a number is stamped on the back of each hide. You purchase this hide and the price is calculated by cost per square feet.
- Lambskin usually ranges from six to nine square feet per hide. Pigsuedes can run from seven to twelve square feet and cowhides have a range from eighteen to thirty feet, for the most part.
- Show vests will need two skins in lamb, which is great because many designs can use up to three colors per garment.
- We can also answer your questions on construction and care. Our experience of twenty five years of leather design and custom work are at your disposal. D'Anton also offers printed sewing information and prints of our colors ...call for details.
How To Clean Genuine Leather
For cleaning your beautiful leather garments
we recommend Leather-Rich
Inc. of Oconomowoc, WI, a firm
we've worked with for a long time to
test and clean our beautiful leathers. Find them at www.leatherrich.com or
call their toll free number 1-800-236-6996. They are very helpful and provide